Service Delivery: Team Mélange
- Service delivery and client care are accomplished through the collective talents of Team Mélange.
- Mélange's product is our people - they are inseparable!
- To deliver outstanding service and exceed our clients expectations, Mélange must be a GREAT PLACE TO WORK
A Great Place to Work
The Dimensions of a Great Place to Work
- Means our leaders and coaches regularly communicate with teammates about the company's direction and plans.
- Soliciting everyone ideas.
- Involves coordinating people and resources efficiently and effectively, so that employees know how their work relates to the company's goals.
- Integrity is an unquestioned part the business model and values.
- Words must be followed by action. “Walk the talk”
- Providing teammates with the equipment, resources,
and training they need to do their job.
- Means appreciating good work and extra effort.
- Includes reaching out to teammates and making them partners in the company's activities
- Fostering a spirit of collaboration across teams and
creating a work environment that's safe and healthy.
- Economic success is shared equitably through compensation and benefit programs
- Everybody receives equitable opportunity for recognition
- Decisions on hiring and promotions are made impartially
- Our Workplace embraces diversity and is free of discrimination
- Clear processes for handling disputes
- To be fair, we must also be just
Pride and Camaraderie
- Our workplace becomes a community.
- Teammates take pride in their job, their team, and their company.
- Teammates feel that they can be themselves at work.
- Teammates celebrate the successes of their peers and cooperate with others throughout the organization.
- Teammates take pleasure in their work - and in the people they work with - in a deep and lasting way.
- Teammates want to stay around for their careers.
A Great Place to Work
In a great workplace, how people are treated adds significantly to the competitive advantages available to the organization.
Great workplaces benefit from the following:
- Receive more qualified job applications for open
- Experience a lower level of turnover.
- Experience reductions in health care costs.
- Enjoy higher levels of customer satisfaction and
- Foster greater innovation, creativity and risk taking.
- Benefit from higher productivity and profitability
- Internal Fairness
- External Competitiveness
Compensation is viewed as portfolio of offerings
- Salary – Mélange offers competitive salaries in the search for top talent. Individual salary growth is driven by assuming greater leadership responsibilities and individual performance.
- Benefits and Wellness programs – designed to support member of Team Mélange in pursuing healthy and productive life choices for self and family.
- Award Programs - We recognize extraordinary efforts that have a positive impact on our clients and business through our awards and recognition programs, which may apply for individuals or teams.
- Community service remains a cornerstone of the Team Mélange culture, and we dedicate our time and resources to support it.
- Our dedication arises not from an institutional mandate but from our shared values that embraces service to others and involvement in the communities that support our lives and our livelihood.
- Each full-time Teammate is allowed 1 paid hour each week to volunteer with a non-profit organization.
- Mélange encourages professional development through certification/licensure. Certification enhances the recognition of the individual, Team Mélange and our profession. Certification also provides our clients with a mechanism to gain confidence that appropriate education, skills, knowledge and experience have been attained by the Mélange professionals providing services.
- Mélange will reimburse each staff member for the costs associated with certification/licensure upon successful attainment of certification (identified below). Reimbursable cost include: exam fees, application fees, certified transcript cost. Annual renewal fees or professional membership dues to maintain certification will also be reimbursed.
- Additionally, for each certification attained, Mélange will award a one-time recognition award as outlined below (from $500 - $1,000).
- If a staff member leaves the organization before completing 24 months of service, post certification, reimbursed costs of certification/licensure and financial award will become payable back to Mélange. This program does not apply to staff already holding specified certification/licensure except for annual renewal fees or professional membership dues to maintain certification.
Professional Development: Certifications